Monday, May 5, 2008

Bakso dan soto ummi - Met man behind the scene







Bakso dan soto ummi - Met man behind the scene by Sumantri. Our recent experince of using own bakso dan soto UMMI brand are result from great dedication of family member, each of them were contributed in his/her capacity. I thank you all to continue to make my dream happen. This just the begining of my dream there are so much dream that i need to make happen with you all imposible is nothing once again I thank you to my wife Amirah, my ummi, hjh Iyoh bt Hj Adas, jamudin,Rosmiyati and Sukendar.
My dream is my hope, my hope is my wish my wish my goal. Let's make happen all the goal..Amien








BAKSO DAN SOTO UMMI
DEPOK TOWN SQUARE 2ND FLOOR SF 18
TEL: 02199732444 E-mail:baksodansotoummi@gmail.com
blog:http://www.baksodansotoummi.blogspot.com/

No comments: